‘Francesca in the winter field’ photopolymer clear stamp SK2009FW03
There is a slight yellow discolouration to this stamp, however it does not affect the quality of the stamp or the stamped image.
Clear Stamp Measures approx. 6.5 x 9cm.
Designed by Sarah Kay
For crafts, card-making, scrapbooking etc.
Carefully peel off stamp & press onto a clear block. Apply ink & press firmly onto your project.
– Carefully peel off the stamp from the sheet.
– Place the stamp onto a clear acrylic block.
– Ink the image with your chosen colour.
– Lightly press the stamp down onto the surface to transfer the image.
Taking care of your photopolymer stamps:
– After use, wash with soapy water and dry with a lint-free cloth.
– If using soap on clear stamps, make sure it doesn’t contain any added moisturisers as this can mean they don’t stick to the clear block so easily next time.
– Alternatively, use baby wipes or proper stamp cleaner to clean the ink away.
– After cleaning, place clear stamps back onto the clear sheet for storage.
– Store away from sunlight and extreme temperatures.
– Avoid using solvent-base inks like Staz-On on your clear photopolymer stamps.